.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

COIN CREATIONS......

I want to introduce you all to an amazing artist.   I actually came across him through my blog bff Leighann from A Crafty Southern Chick.

His name is Jim a.k.a.  Coin Ring Man.  He is an artist from Phoenix, Arizona.    He created his first ring in 1968 and the age of seventeen, and has been creating ever since.    His rings are handcrafted from coins....yes currency, money, dinero!  I had never seen anything like it.   I thought it was so original I wanted to share him with you all.  I'm a big believer in supporting real artists and they're work that's why I shop and sell on Etsy.

I have plans on ordering a bunch of his work...I like things to have a meaning so Im deciding on what kind of coins I would like.

You can find Jim's shop on EtsyCoin Ring Man...I encourage you all to go on over and take a look at this artist's awesome work.     Here are a few of my favorite pieces



British Two Pence



Republica De Costa Rica



Canadian Large Cent




Kennedy Half Dollar




New York State Quarter


Appreciate real art and real artists....buy handmade & handcrafted whenever you can and you are helping someone motivate their hobby, fulfill their dream or possibly provide for their family. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait till I'm able to order some of his work! Great feature, Mel!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!